21.4.11

In to you

bad-temperament-all-the-way. i hate you, now. fvck you, man! it turns as hell, anything and everything. do you know what it is like to hate yourself so much? i do. i hate myself too much for this constantly problemo. problemo for once think i LIKE you, for once think you're the ONE, for once think you're that can REPLACE him. oh please, people put me down enough. it just hurts, that's all. i like it, but i don't. i want it, but i don't. i'm fine, but i'm not. none of it matters, but it does. it sucks, A lot. I'm currently in this long and confusing process of figuring out who I am and what I want to do in my life. you know that feeling right? when you're just waiting to get home into your room, close the door, fall into bed. just let everything out that you kept in all day. that feeling of desperation. you're tired. tired of everything, tired of nothing. you just want someone to be there and tell you it's okay. but none it's going to be there. you know you have to be strong for yourself, because no one can fix you. but you're tired, tired to be strong. for once you just want it to be easy. to be simple. to be helped. to be saved. but you know you won't be. but you're still hoping, still wishing. and you're staying strong and fighting with tears in your eyes. So here come that feeling.
------
In the other hand, M..
i don't miss him, don't want him, didn't love him like i used to, don't think about him. but hmm..
he still the one in this pity heart. My friends, they all been telling me that he is not good. he brokes A lot of hearts and he doesn't even know. I refuse to believe any of that is true. but it still i don't want to be a victim of a broken heart. i don't wanna put myselft into another mess. i don't want to be a fool and make a big mistake. I've shud've known better, but it's allright, 'cause i'm in to you, M.



"I'm always yours.
together or not. always
yours. Because I gave
you my heart, & I don't
want it back. Ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment