17.9.10

SAW (The World Best Horror Movie)

Awkey long time no post, peace -_-v
how's your holiday? is that great or..............boring? hope it great ;)
Well, i think my holiday was sucha nice
&great holiday. Yea i spent my entire day before the sucks thing start or you call it SCHOOL-_- at villa merah, puncak.
Eventhough the weather was so bad, but i still can enjoyed every single minutes in there.
I really really do, i really love my family, i do love them. i just can feel the togetherness around me, so warm, sweet. ok pictures its your turn


-----

SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW SAW
im fucking love this movie! well, this movie yeah little bit creepy, full of blood, and so sadistic.
i know this film was released a long time ago, idk why but i do miss jigsaw. i miss how the way he makes me screaming, and i miss his game. one sentence tht always make me remember him is
" Hello, I Wanna Play A Game......"
two thumbs up! he really make a sense, JOHN KHAMER......you cool B)
Honestly, i haven't watch all of saw movie. peace yo -_-v
Saw 7 will be nowplaying at teather on october.


unyuu jigsaw huhahuha



I really want to watch all of the movie, awkey dvd bajakan im coming to you :)
oh almost forgot, bye and see you lateh~ xooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment